Letterboxing Stats for The Ws

Friday, February 26, 2010

Toes and Spinning

This is the best picture of showing you my brown toe nail that is really brown and not nicely polished in a pretty bruise color. It also is the only one I got that did not show all of my hairy toes.

And don't you like that I still have a tiny dash of blue left from last summer's polish. These are toes that have never seen a pedicure and probably never will. Though if kiddo #1 has her way, we will some day go have a mother daughter spa day.

I find the idea of this toe issue a little odd. This is a classis athlete/runner problem. Of which I am neither. I'm just a wogger really. A fast waddler. So to have a toenail turning brown on me is strange indeed. And - it is a bit on the painful side, which brings us to tonight...because now I am really feeling the pain....


I took my first spin class. I think they rather prefer to call it cycling, but Ireally love the idea of calling it spin. Either way - I finally made the time to take the new 5:00PM class at the Y and had the BEST time. I should have laid off the treadmill earlier in the day, because my legs were a bit drained, but I really had a great time and really felt the different exercise. It will be perfect for cross training days and I learned they have a 1/2 hour lunch class.

Tomorrow is a nice long training run. 11-12 miles. Hoping for some okay weather. The more cookie selling and OSU Women's basketball game.

0 comments:

Post a Comment