Letterboxing Stats for The Ws

Friday, April 16, 2010

Knowing too much

I know the halls and the ins and outs of getting around OHSU, the tram, parking garages, ICU, recovery, cafeterias, and the rest all too well. I'm ready for a break, but even more so I am ready to have my Aunt Peg home and on the mend. I am ready more than anything for my mom to have a break. Aunt Peg has been through hell and it is time to get her back to as normal as we can.

She had her neck bone removed, was in a nearly medically induced coma for four days, when she then had two steel rods put back in her neck area. Her neck was desintegrating and moving into her brain.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I hope that Aunt Peg starts making progress and that you and your mom get a break.

Amber said...

Wow that is intense! I will be thinking of you and your family, hope everythig is better soon!

Post a Comment