Letterboxing Stats for The Ws

Friday, January 1, 2010

And the grand total is.......

1325.6

That's the total number of miles walked and/or ran in 2009. And while it is not a full year, I want to track by the year so this will be the end for 2009. I started walking on January 25. I finished with a short walk just before midnight last night.

I have a few other statistics to go with this crazy cool number. Remember the original goal was to see if I could do 500.

265 - I made the choice to exercise by running/walking a total of 265 days in 2009. I thought this number would be a lot higher

333 - I made the choice to exercise a total of 333 times in 2009, including some days with multiple exercise periods or days when I needed to bike or swim due to foot injuries

168948 - Is the number of calories I burned while walking and running in 2009

3.63 - Is the average number of miles I moved per day in 2009

5.00 - Is the average number of miles I moved per day of exercise in 2009.

1 - the number of marathons I completed in 2009

3 - the number half marathons I completed in 2009

1 - the number of 12k's I completed in 2009

5 - the number of 5k's Jessica and I did together in 2009

110.8 - that's how many pounds I am no longer carrying around on my body. Holy cow - that's a ridiculous number. A sad fact, but a true fact.

All right - so what will 2010 be like. My initial goal is to match 2009. The stretch will be to hit 1600, train for two full marathons and to continue to lower my weight and achieving an optimum BMI.

Thank you all for who have followed along this year, who have offered support and encouragement.

I still can't pinpoint what nebulous thing clicked in my brain to want to make this happen, but it is such a GOOD thing.

Here's to 2010. Keep walking, keep moving, keep making your life better.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Sue
What awesome numbers. You should be very proud of yourself. I hope you have great success in 2010.

Post a Comment