Letterboxing Stats for The Ws

Sunday, February 28, 2010

February Totals

February totals are already done. Early fo me! Updated over there ------->>>

But first - I did 12.16 miles this morning. Officially completing week nine of my marathon training course. I'm still not fully grasping cross training, but I am getting much better at it.

Today's run felt good and the pace was acceptable. I was definetly taking Galloway at his word, which is to run these long endurance runs slower than you could on race day. I'm a bit like a horse, head me towards home and I seem to be a able to go a little faster.

This morning was perfect running weather and actually quite nice in terms of the amount of geese flying around, and the daffodils seem to be out early. Very nice indeed.

Finished the morning with a little resistance work and got my target calorie burn in before 1:00PM, which is good, because the rest of the day was standing around selling cookies.

We did take a break and do a little shopping, where I purchased my first dress since we got married. It's very pretty and looks nice on me. Now I just need somewhere to wear it. And some cute shoes, which is where I am headed after this post. A little online retail therapy is always a good thing.

0 comments:

Post a Comment